[PLUG] PLUG vs. PLUG

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Mon Jan 19 19:40:03 UTC 2004

On Monday 19 January 2004 7:30 pm, Dan Haskell wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Dan Haskell wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Cliff Wells wrote:
> >
> > > I have a better solution: PDXLUG can be known as "Portland's Only
> > > Non-Profit Linux User Group" and that should clear things up.
> >
> > That would be a very acceptable solution to us. Go for it!
>
> Robby? Matt? How about it?
>
> I am not joking here. We could live with that.

Who is this 'we'? There's nothing wrong with PDXLUG, but there sure is
something wrong with the PLUG list. I've never see such a pack of nitpicky,
useless, whiny posters who insist on beating irrelevant subjects to death.
The noise ratio here is unbelievable. I subscribe to a lot of lists, and this
one has the largest garbage-to-good stuff ratio, by far.

Don't worry, I won't let the door hit me on the way out.
--
Carla Schroder