[PLUG] PLUG vs. PLUG

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Tue Jan 20 13:37:01 UTC 2004

Russell Senior wrote:

> Robby> Now, where did you hear such a ludicrous story from?
>
> I don't know about "aggressive".  What I heard was from Dave Mandel,
> who reported that everytime he called O'Reilly that O'Reilly had
> become confused about which group they were talking about.  Dave has
> also reported the incidents with the LUG listings being "hijacked".
>
> PLUG did have a booth at OSCON.  In fact, while I was there we had a
> DVD of the Life of Brian playing on Linux.

Yes and David and I have discussed those issues off-list in depth. I
would post his emails to me and my responses, but as those were private
emails I will respect that privacy..unless he gives me permission to
discuss those email conversations in public.

Perhaps David would like comment on any of this? Being the owner of the
DBA and all... I'd like to hear his concerns in public as I have already
heard them off-list.

Cheers,

-Robby