[PLUG] Conclusion to PDXLUG argument

Felix Lee felix.1 at canids.net
Tue Jan 20 15:40:03 UTC 2004

Robby Russell <robby at planetargon.com>:
> I don't find the usage of the name trivial, I find the problem that
> he/some have to be trivial. There lies the difference.

I'm basically agnostic about the PLUG/PDXLUG conflict, I don't
have any stake in it.  but that statement bothers me a lot more
than anything anyone else I saw.  it's dismissive in a specific
way that rejects any argument other than attacks on your
character.  do you know you're doing this?

"Can we agree to disagree?" is pretty bizarre too.  why do you
think that would be an acceptable answer to anybody but you?