[PLUG] The virtue of posting while calm

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Jan 20 22:07:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Paul Johnson wrote:
> It works, though.  The needless attitude and sarcasm upthread is a bit
> bitter, too.

I don't know what it means to not have an attitude.  And I honestly think
I totally avoided sarcasm.

> Though I'm impressed that you can't remember something that happened
> today.

Well, I'm impressed that you can't come up with one example on your own.

I think you have a "general impression", but there's nothing at all to
back it up because it's based entirely on preconceived notions and not on
anything that actually happened.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin