[PLUG] Conclusion to PDXLUG argument

Russell Evans russell-evans at qwest.net
Wed Jan 21 00:32:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:13:41 -0800
"Cliff Wells" <clifford.wells at comcast.net> wrote:

> (emphasis on simple).  However, I have seen *proof* of other's doings
> but am currently forced to withhold that person's name out of respect
> for the source of the information.

This is the worst kind of thing to do. If you can't / won't produce
"proof" then don't bring it up. Please don't provide the "proof" I don't
care. I just wanted to point out that you shouldn't post this type of
thing. Be genuine.

If your baiting me, well  I'm also not going to claim intelligence, I'm
as stupid as you say I am. I'm as bad, amoral, lacking in humor, .. you
make me out to be. I am the fool. I can only tell you what a trill it is
just being within the sight of such giants as those have posted these
last days. Could I possibly put into words, simple words of course, how
with trepidation I read these testaments to pure intellect? These
arguments, on both sides of the issue, are so beyond me and my simple
ways, as to leave me unable to find a true path and envy those on both
sides, that are so sure of righteousness.

It is such waste that these superior beings are not solving the other
great issues of our time. I can see peace in Northern Ireland, peace in
the Middle East, peace in Africa,... if they were to only show the world
their enlightened ways. I need to spread the word, Gandhi was not
reincarnated once, but multiple times and posts to these unworthy lists.

Thank you
Russell