[PLUG] Migrating from Mozilla Mail to Evolution or ...

Evan Heidtmann clydefrog at adnap.no-ip.com
Wed Jan 21 17:21:03 UTC 2004

I'm finally taking the plunge and abandoning windows on my desktop. I
have decided on Evolution for my mail because it seems to have the
greatest support for my Palm. Now I'm looking for how to import my mail
from Mozilla on windows to evolution. I have discovered the manual route
(open every mbox file and import it separately), but I am looking for a
better way.

If anyone has another mail client to recommend, I'm open to suggestions.
It would be really cool if it had a mail conduit for the Palm. (my Palm
is a IIIxe running OS 3.5)

Thank you,
Evan