[PLUG] BSD lpr

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 23:26:02 UTC 2004

When dealing with "lpd" or "LPRng" I've believe I usually have to add
the client to the /etc/hosts.equiv file on the print server to allow
access to printing. I admit I'm a bit out of practice now with LPRng as
I use CUPS on my Linux workstation to print to my remote BSD print
server.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer