[PLUG] PLUG Advanced Topics Wed Jan 21, 2004

Cooper Stevenson cstevens at gencom.us
Thu Jan 22 07:42:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 06:14, Jack Morgan wrote:

> Many thanks to Cooper for his presentation last night.

You're welcome. It was my pleasure.

>  I just wanted to
> follow up with a question on which RBL people use from Postfix or called
> from SA as someone mentioned spews was too stict

Oregon State University uses the following RBL's to handle the
University's mail numbering in the hundreds of thousands. The
administrators there report good results with zero "false positives" so
far (taken directly from their main.cf file):

maps_rbl_domains =     rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org,
                       opm.blitzed.org,
                       dnsbl.njabl.org,
                       dynablock.njabl.org,
                       dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net

I hope you find this helpful. Let me reiterate that I had so much fun
presenting presenting last night, you're definitely welcome!

Very Truly Yours,
 | Cooper Stevenson        | Em:  cooper at gencom.us            |
 | General Computer        | Ph:  541.924.9434                |
 | "Open For Business"     | Www: http://www.gencom.us        |