[PLUG] OSS Contribution Examples Needed

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Fri Jan 23 12:00:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 14:55, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Kris wrote:
>
> > >   Don't those cute acronyms just bug you?
> >
> > I think the acronyms, and application names are one part of the open
> > source culture that I very much enjoy.
>
>   That was a pun. Sigh. :-)
>
>   It's a grey, rainy Friday and I was trying to generate a chuckle or two.
> Oh, well. Back to my book writing.

Well I got the pun, but you don't expect me to let a subject drop, when
I can make some inane commet do you?
:P

--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto