[PLUG] selling a Sharp Zaurus SL-5600

cocofan cocofan at mailbolt.com
Fri Jan 23 17:31:02 UTC 2004

     I don't know if this is the appropriate list to post
this but here it goes.
     A housemate is looking to sell a Sharp Zaurus SL-5600
PDA.  In case you aren't aware, the Zaurus runs a version of
Linux (with I believe QtEmbedded as the GUI).
     It was bought only a few months ago and I don't think
it's been used much. I think he's mainly selling it for
compatibility problems (he has an old iMac which doesn't
work with anything but Palm OS).  He originally paid $500
for it but the price is negotiable.
     If your interested, don't post to this list (or email
me), call Arthur at (503)232-1645.

      cocofan