[PLUG] secure methods for pushing content

gepr at tempusdictum.com gepr at tempusdictum.com
Mon Jan 26 09:35:03 UTC 2004

I finally went for DAV, using mod_dav for Apache.  (Thanks Kurt!)  I'm
pretty worried about what will happen.  They may fill the directory
with cruft, or someone might get the password and fill that space
with all sorts of junk or use it in ways I don't intend.

But, using IE's web folders seems the right speed for these guys.
Plus, they're all the way down in CA; so, I won't be able to trot
over to their house to show them what to do or set them up.  So,
we'll see.  Thanks for all the suggestions!

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 503.630.4505                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr