[PLUG] please help with UNIX / Linux program at Clark College

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 28 11:36:52 UTC 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Stafford A. Rau wrote:

> Is it the purple Evi Nemeth book that has the big section on how to
> perform common tasks on different flavors? Regardless, the Nemeth book
> might make a good, albeit very expensive text to use.

Stafford,

  Don't know the answer to your question. However, I found Marcel Gagnon's
Linux SysAdmin book very valuable. He explains things I had read, but using
different words and approaces. It made a lot of things clear to me. Of
course, I'm doing this stuff only part time so I have a different
perspective.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>