[PLUG] Fwd: Artificial Intelligence R&D Startup looking for Programmers and "AI Psychologist".

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 29 07:18:01 UTC 2004

From: "Michael Michalchik" <michael at adaptiveai.com>

AdaptiveAI is a private R&D startup developing a ground breaking general
artificial intelligence engine. We are seeking 2-3 additional team members
with a passionate interest in AI, brain function and theories of cognition.
Two types of positions are available, programming and experimental AI
behavioral scientist/trainer. Past experience in AI is not necessary.
Applicants that can contribute to the cognitive design process will be
favored, but you must be able to work within our established paradigm.
Candidates must be capable-eager learners, motivated and patient, computer
savvy, hard working, good problem solvers and logical thinkers. Knowledge of
C#, experimental psychology, test design, neural networks, statistics and
scientific method are all pluses.

Compensation is primarily in the form of stock with only subsistence level
pay. Positions are fulltime but with flexible hours. Work environment is
friendly, informal, and intellectually rich. We are based in the LA area and
require attendance at weekly brainstorming sessions.

For more information please check out our website:

 http://www.adaptiveai.com/

 For serious inquiries about the job please contact:

 Peter Voss (peter at optimal.org)
 and
 Michael Michalchik (Michael at adaptiveai.com)