[PLUG] tiny-box gateway routers, linux-based?

Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) Rob.Anderson2 at nike.com
Thu Jan 29 13:04:01 UTC 2004

Russell, I use a linksys router similar to this one. It is great. It is easy to configure, small in size, and it works. The biggest difference between this and the linux based solution is the size of the box, once it is up and running.

-Rob Anderson

561&scid=29>

What do people like, and do any of them run linux under the covers (in
a potentially useful way)?

seniorr at aracnet.com