[PLUG] pine: setting up fcc by addressee?

Daniel Logghe dzl at frenetic.com
Fri Jan 30 14:04:02 UTC 2004

Rich Shepard wrote:
>   Is there any way to set up pine so that messages addressed to specific
> users are routed to specific files in ~/mail/?
>
>   There are business-related messages that I keep and it would be handy to
> not have to manually replace 'sent-mail' for each one that goes to a
> projec/client file.
>
> TIA,
>
> Rich

This may not be much help but I'm almost positive it's possible. I seem
to remember doing it a few years ago when I was using Pine pretty much
exclusively. I don't really remember how do it though, possibly in the
address book somewhere.

If all else fails you can set it up to always bcc a copy of outgoing
mail to yourself, and then set up procmail rules to filter it where you
want it to go.