[PLUG] More than one printer from Mozilla

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Jun 1 11:27:02 UTC 2004

This has become a problem since I re-built my home network and added a
printer sharing box.  When I print from Mozilla I see only the Default
System Printer (or some such -- I'm sitting are work right now.)  I find
nothing in the near-line documentation on adding more printers to Mozilla.

Any pointers as I start a search at the Mozilla site?

TIA,
Rod