[PLUG] More than one printer from Mozilla

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Jun 1 16:39:03 UTC 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, alan wrote:

> Did you set up the additional printer in cups?

Oh yeah, OpenOffice.org, works fine.  It was a breeze to set up.  So
simple I don't even remember the steps I took.  I think I did it via the
gnome printer setup and there it was in OOo.

You'll see in a later message I found the answer.  Xprint.  I got it
installed and I believe configured (I do love ssh) and will be testing it
this evening when I get home.

Rod