[PLUG] A bit confused about 2.6 kernel and X drivers

Vincent Yau v_yau3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:38:02 UTC 2004

Since I started this thread, I thought I should point out that I have fixed
my
Nvidia driver 4k stack problem.

I took Alan's advice (Thanks Alan) and got a copy of the latest X server
from X.org, change the config to use driver "nv".  The box using Nvidia
quattro card that could not fire up X before works just fine now.  I have
upgraded
the kernel to 2.6.6 as well.