[PLUG] Looking for opinions on E-Bay disputes...

Karol Kulaga root at loraksus.org
Mon Jun 7 16:27:01 UTC 2004

I think I have a bag (probably ~50 sticks) of 30 pin ram somewhere. If you
want it, I'll look for it.

Contact the bidder, at least give them a chance to redeem themselves. You
can always post negative feedback and let ebay know that the items were
broken, etc, if the seller is an ass. (Probably get your money back too)
You have a limited amount of time to file a fraud claim.

I suppose running memtest86 would be a good idea, just to have some evidence
that the ram is bad. I'm assuming it is being detected, etc. There were too
many damn problems with ram compatibility years ago (fuck dell).

USPS ships priority in their 1 rate envelope for $3.50 nationwide, you can
fit a _lot_ of stuff in one of those envelopes with a lot of padding. I've
managed to fit nics wrapped in 2 layers of the big bubble wrap into one of
them.