[PLUG] Did Comcast Muck Around?

gilmanhunt at comcast.net gilmanhunt at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 16:17:02 UTC 2004

I can tell you that I was at my mother's house last night and this morning before work trying to install a linksys router for her. Her connection became fubarred over the weekend, and comcast technical support convinced her she needed a new router.

It's not just the router, the cable modem lights were randomly flashing too. I've done this before, and never had this sort of problems- it's pretty much not rocket science. My own comcast connection went belly up on Friday but came back on Saturday morning.

-Russ