[PLUG] C++ & Fortran Programmers Wanted

gepr at tempusdictum.com gepr at tempusdictum.com
Thu Jun 10 16:37:02 UTC 2004

Ron Braithwaite writes:
 > On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 09:09, Ron Braithwaite wrote:
 > > Got a live one on the phone on Friday. Her name is Barbara and she
 > > is from a market research group that has been contracted by Intel
 > > looking for Fortran and C++ on Linux programmers.
 > >
 > > Here's the deal. Intel will give you $100 (if you meet the above
 > > requirements) to try out their new compilers for a couple of hours and
 > > give them feedback on what you like and don't like. This is NOT a coding
 > > gig, but rather market research targeting programmers.
 > >
 > > If this describes you, please contact Barbara at MDC Research @
 > > 503-977-6719 between 7-4:30. Good luck.

Just to clarify, they want you to do this on-site in Hillsboro. and
the only available days (apparently) are 6/15-6/17.

Sorry if this was already made clear.

That makes it damn near impossible for me, since it's 1.5 hour drive
one-way from where I work to Jones Farm.  And it knocks the payoff
down to something like $20/hour, which would only be worth it on a
weekend or at night.

But for those of you near there, it does sound fun.  I'd love to be
videotaped learning a new piece of software.  (as long as I got to see
the tape! 8*)

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 503.630.4505                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr