[PLUG] Looking for RH 7.3 RPM for POP3 server

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Thu Jun 10 16:39:08 UTC 2004

Thanks Rich... And I *did* find it on the RH disks just now.
There are RedHat/RPMS directories on both disk 1 & 2.  It was on
disk 2. The imap*.rpm contains servers for pop3 too. So now my
mail server works happily with my netscape mail client, and the
web server works and so does FTP. Now to recover the bits that
remain off my old system and transfer them. But that's tomorrow's
job.

- Bill