[PLUG] C++ & Fortran Programmers Wanted

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 10 17:00:03 PDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 gepr at tempusdictum.com wrote:

> Just to clarify, they want you to do this on-site in Hillsboro. and
> the only available days (apparently) are 6/15-6/17.

  Barbara called me back with news that I qualified, but the days were the
16th-18th. As I have an IMST[1] meeting in Corvallis on the latter two days
and need to prep (i.e., read all the stuff that'll be on the agenda) on the
16th I couldn't participate. Oh, well.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>

[1] Independent Multidisciplary Science Team, the state's scientific
peer-reviewers for the Oregon Plan for Salmon and Watersheds.