[PLUG] sony warrany

Karol Kulaga root at loraksus.org
Thu Jun 10 20:01:02 UTC 2004

Alright, well, apparently the tech was full of bull umm... feathers.
Spoke with a manager, confirmed that the tech was a 'tard.
He barely spoke English, so I wasn't exactly surprised.
Yeah, I know about the hole that is tech support. That said, Stream
isn't that bad for most of their stuff. I worked there for a while
and I spend 8 months out of one year in "training"
That was cool - and the exception.