[PLUG] Looking for RH 7.3 RPM for POP3 server

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 05:17:02 UTC 2004

Michael H. Collins wrote:

> Why do people keep asking about redhat 7.3 stuff?  That is so ancient!
>

> B. Thoen wrote:
>
>> Can someone tell me the name of the RH 7.3 RPM that contains a pop3
>> server? I just set up a new server, but pop3 wasn't included in the
>> install and some old notes I have refer to imap-4.5-4.i386.rpm, but
>> there is no rpm beginning with "imap" on my distribution disks. I did
>> have it on my old 7.2 system (which got fried 2 days ago.)
>>
>> I checked a site called www.rpmfind.org, but didn't see any RH 7.3
>> rpm's.
>> TIA, - Bill Thoen

We use Red Hat Enterprise 3 at work on several servers and I have access
to the Red Hat Network. I can download ISOs of any of the older RedHat
6.x, 7.x, 8.0,. and 9 releases if I want. We have some software that we
run on some systems that require us to use Red Hat 7.3. Yea it's old but
it still does the job.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer