[PLUG] Getting hostap patch for 2.4.26...

plug_0 at goose.robinson-west.com plug_0 at goose.robinson-west.com
Fri Jun 11 22:16:02 UTC 2004

I'm using vanilla 2.4.25 kernel.org source and patching
it to 2.4.26.  I want to add the hostap driver.  I have
hostap-0.1.2.tar.gz with a patch for kernel 2.4.20.  If
I make a linux-2.4.20 link to 2.4.23 source, it patches
that source just fine.  Apparently, a different
Makefile.wireless causes a reject trying that same trick
against 2.4.26.  I know this code works, though security
may be better with a newer version.

Anyone know where a copy of hostap that works with
2.4.26 can be found?  I've googled for it, but I'm
off track.  It's hard to see in lynx.  A lot of
debian patches are popping up, but I'm interested
in finding the source and creating or using a new
patch.  I'm on Redhat 7.3 right now.