[PLUG] Free Tablet Computers To Good (or Bad) Homes

Ron Braithwaite ron at nutriware.com
Mon Jun 14 17:14:02 UTC 2004

Well, it was quite a feeding frenzy while it lasted. But now there are
only about 10-15 left, so I am going home. I will be back here at 9am
tomorrow morning and you can grab what's left at that time. As soon as
these last few are gone, the remaining docking stations, PS/2 ultra
compact keyboards, and other stuff are off to recycling.

Thanks for everyone who showed up! And if you *really* are disappointed,
be here at 9am and grab the last few.

Peace,
-Ron