[PLUG] Projector and Laptop

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Jun 16 09:45:02 UTC 2004

Alan the clueful writes:
> I assume Keith Laufstrom will bring the projector and hopefully his
> laptop. (As mine is quite dead.)

Keith Lofstrom responds:

The Infocus LP70 (1Kx768) projector will be there, my tiny little
screen will be there, and my thinkpad T30 laptop running RH9 with
OpenOffice 1.1.0 and Win4Lin/PPT97 will be there.  I will have the
CD drive installed, and can read USB sticks.  I'll try to remember
to bring the floppy drive so I can swap that in if needed.

In general, things work better if the presenter has their own laptop,
as it eliminates the variables of data transfer, presentation software
version, fonts, demos, etc.  Plan on bringing multiple media and
presentation formats, "just in case".  However, I will suffer great
inconvenience and uncertainty to hear about Programming Clusters...
(mmm, crunchy!)

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom           keithl at ieee.org         Voice (503)-520-1993