[PLUG] Discount code for OSCON?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Jun 18 07:50:04 UTC 2004

Does anyone know the user's group discount code for the O'Reilly
Open Source Convention?  I have a request in,  but haven't heard
back yet.  Today is the last day for early bird registration.

Note that the Exhibit Hall Plus pass mentioned in the mailout is
not offered from the website.  If you want to see the speakers,
you must apparently pay the big bucks.

If you have the code, please email it to me off the list as the
digested list is often delayed.  Thanks,

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom           keithl at ieee.org         Voice (503)-520-1993