[PLUG] Apache apxs program

Brent Jones brent at servuhome.net
Sun Jun 20 16:44:01 UTC 2004

I havent been following this thread much, but it seems building a custom RPM set
with everything you need would be the easiest way to get all your stuff
running.
Theres a neat project, called Apache Toolbox. I've been using it for a while,
and for RPM based systems (redhat etc) it has the ability to compile its
binaries, and package them into RPM's for easy installation, and to add itself
to the dependency list.
http://www.apachetoolbox.com/

It works great for non-RPM systems too (slackware), compiles, and install into
very standard directorys, installs shared libraries for mysql/php/phpimap and
so on.

Brent Jones
brent at servuhome.net