[PLUG] Re: Re: Re: Your document

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sun Jun 20 21:40:03 UTC 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Kyle Hayes wrote:
> On Sunday 20 June 2004 17:56, jeme at brelin.net wrote:
> > Here is the file.
>
> Tee hee.  Of all the people that spammer could pick... Heh.  Jeme is
> about the last on the list.

Yeah, I couldn't decide if it was one of those auto-forge things that just
assumes the address of the recipient (though I don't know how that'd be
done via a mailing list) or if they were using my address to get through
to the list.

I guess it's the latter.

I'm interpretting your message to mean that it should be totally obvious
that this didn't come from any of my systems.  That'd be the case.

> Looks like an infected DSL user from Turkey sent this.  I think .tr is
> turkey.  Or was that .tk.... Hmm, can't remember.

.tr is Turkey. .tk is Tokelau, but is administrated by Paul Vixie.  No big
surprise there.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin