[PLUG] Portables with built-in eth0

Bruce, Tim Tim.Bruce at fiserv.com
Mon Jun 21 10:44:02 UTC 2004

I'm running one on my work laptop (with Windows 2000 - hey, don't
ask....It's a requirement for work!  <sigh>).

It's a Dell Latitude and when I run Linux it's Knoppix v3.3.  I have an
external PCMCIA card (Netgear MA401) that Knoppix detects and configures
when I'm on the road or at home to connect my laptop to my home network.

Is there a specific question you have?

Tim

Timothy J. Bruce
Database Administrator

Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave
Portland, OR 97239

Phone:  503-274-6750 (W)
Fax:  503-274-6619
tim.bruce at fiserv.com

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal
privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.