[PLUG] Lightweight SMTP relay

Evan Heidtmann clydefrog at adnap.no-ip.com
Fri Jun 25 09:59:02 UTC 2004

Due to a variety of circumstances, I need to forward mail through my
machine from one place to one other place. It works like this:

My Real Mail Server <- SMTP -> This Relay
<- SMTP -> ISP Relay <- SMTP -> Final destination

Because the box at "This Relay" is very low on memory, I am looking for
a piece of software that will do this with less than 1MB of memory
usage. The volume of mail is very, very low, so running through inetd
would probably be the best way to do it.

Google turns up nothing but Windows spamming software, at least with the
searches I have tried. What is out there that will do this job?

Thanks,
Evan