[PLUG] Resetting hostname and IP address

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 25 15:10:04 UTC 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Stafford A. Rau wrote:

> Awe, t'aint nuttin. Glad to hear you got it working, much rejoicing
> throughout the lands...

Stafford,

  Celebration premature. Microbrew put back in cooler. As soon as I entered
the new IP address and tried to save the settings it once again became
unreachable.

  I reset it and it's sitting there unplugged for now. I also sent Linksys
tech support an e-mail. I've had it with these units. Can't believe that I
have the same problems with two in a row.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>