[PLUG] Resetting hostname and IP address

Bruce, Tim Tim.Bruce at fiserv.com
Fri Jun 25 15:14:02 UTC 2004

Rich,

I've had experience with this.......In my case, once I changed the IP
address in the Wireless router, I lost connectivity because the IP Address
changed.....

I just simply rebooted the Wireless node and pinged it from my normal IP
Address and it worked....

Tim

Timothy J. Bruce
Database Administrator

Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave
Portland, OR 97239

Phone:  503-274-6750 (W)
Fax:  503-274-6619
tim.bruce at fiserv.com

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal
privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.