[PLUG] Re: Free Tablet Computers To Good (or Bad) Homes

Karol Kulaga root at loraksus.org
Fri Jun 25 21:52:02 UTC 2004

I have a couple extras, but I don't have power supplies or styluses. If you
want, ask, but you're gonna have to put money into them to get them working.

As it stands, I'm probably going to rip out the backlights from 10 or so and
use them as low intensity lighting, so if you have any real use for them
I'll be more than happy to give them away.