[PLUG] Reading, Ragheads, Assholes, and Viruses

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Jun 26 09:39:02 UTC 2004

> Keith Lofstrom wrote:

> > is another one of this legion of assholes,
> >as are the folks that support bombing Iraq, not for some functional
> >reason, but because it "teaches those ragheads a lesson".

Michael Robinson writes...

> Well, I for one am sorry to hear that yet another person knows nothing
> about the good that's happening in Iraq.

While I don't want to start a completely off topic discussion about
the merits or demerits about the bombing of Iraq, I do think it is
on topic that Michael Robinson learn how to read, and how to control
himself, before he posts his off-topic political stuff to this group.

It is true that I wrote a sentence that is hard to interpret for some
one with poor reading skills, whose head is filled with suspicion, fear,
and a raging desire to correct others.  Michael Robinson, you are almost
the exemplar of the kind of asshole I am talking about.  You should see
a therapist - you are a danger to yourself and others.  And you should
re-read that sentence.

I will discuss this further in plug-talk, where such things belong.
Please re-join this discussion there.

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom           keithl at ieee.org         Voice (503)-520-1993