[PLUG] Help! I need a dual-370 mobo

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Jun 26 20:59:03 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Aaron" == Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> writes:

Aaron> Hey, folks.  I'm trying to get a reliable, reasonably-powerful
Aaron> box together for a client of FreeGeek's.  I have a couple of
Aaron> PIII-1GHz CPUs and 4 DIMMS, but the only motherboard I can lay
Aaron> hands on (Abit VP6) is seriously flaky.

Aaron> Does anyone have something laying around that might work?  Even
Aaron> underclocked, it'll be a big help.  Will trade good karma, warm
Aaron> fuzzies or even CASH MONEY.

After the third or fourth flakey VP6, I switched to a SuperMicro
P3TDDE (I think) and haven't had any problems with it.

Sadly, I don't have any available to help you out.  Pricewatch shows
them for circa $200.

seniorr at aracnet.com