[PLUG] OT - Mad SCO Disease

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Jun 28 10:23:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 05:24 -0700, GLL wrote:

> Closer to topic, there are some nice websites of Linux user clubs blowing
> holes in MS certificates of authenticity ...

That could be a fun PLUG get-together.  We could go out and blow holes
in certificates of authenticity, floppy disks, cd-roms, and boxes sold
by Microsoft.  Maybe take an old junker computer with one of those CD-
key stickers on it, put a .22 round right through the thing, and see if
it'll boot up with Linux after Microsoft has been shot?  :-)

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.