[PLUG] Mad SCO Disease

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Jun 28 10:46:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 03:55 -0700, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, AthlonRob wrote:
> > A lot of linux users regularly or always carry firearms, too.  What's
> > your point?
>
> Maybe just tha homocidal lunatics come in all different ideologies?

The vast majority of gun owners... regardless of the OS they're running
(SCO, Windows, Linux, Slowarus, OS X, whatever), never shoot at a human
being.  Of those who do shoot at a human being, I'd have to guess most
don't kill the person they're shooting at.  Of those who do kill who
they're shooting at, not all would be considered 'homicidal' which is
considered analogous with murderous.

I'd say calling gun owners homicidal lunatics is analogous to calling
gay men pedophiles.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.