[PLUG] BEFW11S4 WiFi Routers

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 28 14:41:02 UTC 2004

  Has anyone else had problems with these units? The one I purchased started
working only intermittently after a few days. The factory refurbished one
Linksys sent as a replacement quit working a few hours after I configured
it.

  Something is definitely wrong. The unit's on a UPS, the same UPS as my
main server/workstation and wireline switch. The original unit worked for a
few minutes in someone else's office, then went comatose again.

  I need to call Linksys again, but I wonder about this model.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>