[PLUG] BEFW11S4 WiFi Routers

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Jun 28 14:51:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 14:39 -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   Has anyone else had problems with these units? The one I purchased started
> working only intermittently after a few days. The factory refurbished one
> Linksys sent as a replacement quit working a few hours after I configured
> it.

I probably have an older revision than you...my firmware is dated
December of '02 if I remember correctly.  But mine works great, as long
as I keep on a high channel number and remember to unplug it for about
thirty seconds once a week.  And then, it only drops wireless packets,
not wired ones.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.