[PLUG] Mad SCO Disease

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Jun 28 21:59:05 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 21:27 -0700, Michael Robinson wrote:
> Funny, noone has complained about this posting which has absolutely no
> relevancy
> to Linux administration or more generally, Unix issues.

I think everybody has accepted you can't stop Jeme from going off
topic... harping on him about it isn't going to do anything.  On the
other hand, if people remind me I'm drifting off-topic, I'll usually
start to veer back on topic and leave the thread alone...  :-)

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.