[PLUG] Mad SCO Disease

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Tue Jun 29 01:19:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 09:27:42PM -0700, Michael Robinson wrote:
> Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> >Cross-posted to plug-talk.  Follow-up will be there.
> >>[commie!]
> >[fascist!]
> >If you want argue this sanely and without specious analogy, let's take it
> >to plug-talk.
> >
> Funny, noone has complained about this posting which has absolutely no
> relevancy to Linux administration or more generally, Unix issues.

That would be because (a) Jeme acknowledged that it was offtopic and
needed to go offlist, (b) both parties have some slack 'cos they are
generally helpful (or at least entertaining) and (c) neither party is
known for whiiining about the Topic Police.

BTW, Michael, this list is merely an adjunct to a social group that
meets in person.  That last thing you "said" to me, would you say it to
my face?

It's all fun and games 'til...
  Aaron