[PLUG] More on WiFi Security

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 30 18:21:02 UTC 2004

  As it turns out, this week's Linux Journal newsletter has a useful tip for
testing the security of a WAP set up to allow access only to specific MACs.
I thought I'd pass this on for those who didn't see the original.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>