[PLUG] Re: Free Tablet Computers To Good (or Bad) Homes

Ron Braithwaite ron at nutriware.com
Wed Jun 30 20:34:02 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 01:18, Mel Andres wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 21:53, Karol Kulaga wrote:
> > I have a couple extras, but I don't have power supplies or styluses. If you
> > want, ask, but you're gonna have to put money into them to get them working.
> >
> > As it stands, I'm probably going to rip out the backlights from 10 or so and
> > use them as low intensity lighting, so if you have any real use for them
> > I'll be more than happy to give them away.
>
> Pretty much the same story here. I took about eight of them, some extra
> batteries, and two kinds of mounts. Only one has the stylus. I doubt if
> I'll spend the money to make them useful, so they're for the asking.

Just a simple request, Friends.

I would appreciate it if you do decide to dismember these little
puppies, please bring the leftover bits back to Free Geek for proper
disposal. I doubt if we will make much on each one when they are
recycled, but every little bit helps. And I want to get you guys into
the habit of bringing your castoff stuff to Free Geek.

Peace,
-Ron