[PLUG] E-mail attachments not seen by recipient

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 1 20:53:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Jack Morgan wrote:

> As to your problem, I'd try sending that pdf file to yourself, or to
> another email account you have that is outside your network (I assume your
> sending from work) If you can receive it fine, you can assume its
> something on her end. You might even have her try Outlook Express or some
> other email client besides Outlook. I use Outlook at work and have never
> had a problem with pdf files.

Jack,

  I've sent these same files many times to others and have had no problems.
You raise an interesting point, however. Both of the local folks who have
had problems receiving .pdf files I've sent them are customers of Earthlink.
I don't know if that's relevant, but it is interesting.

  Also, work == home here. What used to be the living room has been the
office for almost seven years.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)