[PLUG] E-mail attachments not seen by recipient

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Mar 2 06:57:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

> Have her start Outlook, Select Tools, Select the Security TAB and then
> look for something about attachments.  I get to deal with this almost
> daily but since I don't have Outlook on any systems at home I can't
> remember the exacting item in the Security Settings TAB.  (Only because
> I've taken users through this so much -- and it ain't my job even -- can I
> remember how to get this far.)

Rod,

  She's probably using Outrage Express as a single-user in her home office.
I found a Web site that walks someone through the above -- with pictures,
too -- and I sent her the URL.

> I used to be VERY anti-MS product.  But then I realized it's an excellant
> revenue stream.  I have to make up excuses to visit businesses that have
> Linux based servers (several of them became good friends) but I'm always
> visting the MS based sites 'cause that c**p is always breaking.

  I also suggested that she add the phrase, "Microsoft productivity
software" to her dictionary of oxymorons.

  In any case, I'll print the documents and fax or mail them to her.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>