[PLUG] Wireless cards for portables (continued)

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Wed Mar 3 13:50:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 12:42, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   OK. I went by the title ("Gold"). Right now I have the 2.4 kernel. When
> Patrick releases the next Slackware with the 2.6 kernel I'll be using that.

I don't think the next version will include 2.6... it *might* include it
as an option, but I don't see it being default.  It isn't in
slackware-current right now, although the source is available.

Slackware 9.1 is Kernel 2.6 drop-in ready.  Make a /sys, compile your
kernel, install it, reboot, and you're good to go.

Rob