[PLUG] Wireless cards for portables (continued)

Bruce, Tim Tim.Bruce at fiserv.com
Thu Mar 4 12:32:02 UTC 2004

This looks like a good article to comment on the Wireless stuff....(about
1/3-way down).

Since I'm not able to set this up myself at the present time, I can't speak
for the accuracy....

DEVELOPERWORKS: LINUX WIRELESS NETWORKING

"These days you cannot talk about computers and networks without
thinking of Linux and wireless networking..."

COMPLETE STORY:
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,rbu,1,akzi,ba9y,kp6q,3l5h

Timothy J. Bruce
Database Administrator

Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave
Portland, OR 97239

Phone:  503-274-6750 (W)
Fax:  503-274-6619
tim.bruce at fiserv.com

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please
notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.   To do so could violate
state and Federal privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need
assistance.